Thursday 8 September 2022

Langkawi, Malaysia - Wednesday 7 to Thursday 8 September 2022

Quick flight on Air Asia to Langkawi. I really can't fault Air Asia as a budget airline. Great for short trips. Five flights now and one to go...

Caught a Grab for the short trip to Frangipani Resort. It's not fancy, but right on a nice beach. My room was spacious.


Went for a walk and found somewhere local for dinner. Headed back to the hotel and crahsed.

Next morning I had a coffee at a place close by called La Bodega. The coffee was great and I subsequently went back every day. Back to the hotel for a swim. Later I dropped off my laundry and had lunch at a Korean place nearby... 


The resort pool...




That night I went to the hotel bar, which overlooks the sea, and had some satay and beers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...