Saturday 10 September 2022

Langkawi, Malaysia - Saturday 10 September to Sunday 11 September 2022

Woke up and had a walk along the beach and a swim. It's another lovely day.



Then headed to my cafe for breakfast and spent a few hours updating my blog. Then I went for a really good massage at Furusato Spa which was nearby.



Back to the resort for some beach time...


Walked into Pantai Cenang for dinner...


Then back to the bar I was at last night called One Love. It's pretty quiet.


Next morning I walked into Pantai Cenang again for some exercise. It's overcast today. This is the beach there...


Then back to the resort and I found a pool I hadn't seen before...


Caught a Grab to the airport, and easy one hour flight back to KL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...