Wednesday 28 September 2022

Sydney - September 2022

 Had a couple of weeks in Sydney for Callum's graduation. I arrived on Thursday on the overnight flight from Ho Chi Minh City. On the Friday night, I went to The Collaroy for a drink with Alex.



Nice night but it's pretty cold. Looking north...



On the Saturday night we had a family gathering at Simon & Ange's to celebrate my nephew's birthday.


On the Monday morning there was a graduation ceremony at Knox. This photo was of Callum's first day of school, thirteen years ago...


And thirteen years later!



One day I went into the city for some meetings in Martin Place...


Another day, I went for a drive to Breakfast Point and caught the car ferry to Putney. I never even knew that it existed!



One night I met Alex for a walk around Lavender Bay...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...