Friday 7 June 2024

Singapore - June 2024

One night stopover on the way home, mainly to see my mate Ian. Easy Qantas flight from LHR and straight through immigration.Caught a Grab to the hotel. Staying at the Paradox Singapore Merchant Court which used to be the Swissotel Merchant Court where I have stayed previously. It's right on Clarke Quay and has a nice pool.

They gave me a nice room on the top floor with views to Marina Bay Sands and also Clarke Quay.


I took a pic of my itinerary to remind me how much travel I have done this trip.


I had a swim and then met my mate Ian for dinner in Little India, near where he lives. We then went bowling nearby...


The next morning I got up and went for breafast. This is Clarke Quay, very quiet on a Sunday morning.


Had a healthy breakfast at a cafe nearby...


Then relaxed by the pool for while...


I then checked out and caught a Tada (new ride sharing app) to Ian's place and we went for an early dinner and beers. Got to the aiport about 1930 for my 2100 flight. Had some food in the lounge.

Easy flight and woke up to this as we arrived in Sydney.

What a great trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

 Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdal...