Monday 12 September 2022

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Monday 12 September 2022

The last stop on my tour of South East Asia is HCM City. I flew Vietnam Airlines from Kuala Lumpur. Easy two hours and first time on Vietnam Airlines. 

Didn't need a visa this time as I had my APEC card. Got a Grab easily and made it to the hotel, Silverland Yen, subject to HCM traffic! It's a nice hotel in a great area, very close to Independence Palace


I went for a walk and found some dinner. Two courses and a beer for A$4.20!


Then walked a bit more and found myself in the crazy drinking area called Bui Vien Street...



I had a drink at a cool bar and listened to some live music. Then I walked back to the hotel and crashed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...