Monday 13 November 2017

New York to the Cayman Islands - Monday 13 November 2017

Early flight from JFK on JetBlue so caught an Uber. Normal craziness at the JetBlue terminal, but for some reason I got TSA special clearance which meant I went through a priority queue and didn't have to take off my shoes and belt etc. Had breakfast at my 'regular' place in the terminal.

Awful coffee...


Flight was 3.5 hours so arrived in Cayman about lunchtime. My colleague Osa picked me up in our shared rental car. Taxis are not plentiful here and very expensive so you need a car.

Staying at Sunshine Suites Resort. Nice apartment but the best thing is, that it is linked to the Westin on 7 Mile Beach, which means I can use all their facilities. 

We had lunch and then I hit the gym at the Westin. Came back to the hotel and crashed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...