Friday 24 November 2017

New York - Friday 24 November 2017

Early start for my flight from Cayman this morning. Paid $60 to sit in front row. Totally worth it for the 4 hour flight.





Arrived at JFK and taxi to Row NYC near Times Square which was recommended to me. Very busy hotel but good location in Midtown, near Hell's Kitchen.

Checked in and explored the local area. Had a drink at the first of the roof top bars I want to try called Sky Lounge. It was okay but very quiet as I was so early, and view not that great.






Had some dinner at a Thai place near by and had a drink at a different bar.

Back to hotel to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...