Saturday 25 November 2017

New York - Saturday 25 November 2017

Got up and walked to Times Square and did some shopping, as it's the day after Black Friday and there are many sales.


Then to an Aussie Cafe I wanted to try on Lexington Ave. Bit of a walk and when I got there, it was so busy that I left ! Went back to Bluestone Cafe near Bryant Park.

Lexington Ave...


St Patrick's Cathedral...


Checked out the Christmas decorations and Rockefeller Centre and checked out the ice skating rink.





Sak's 5th Avenue...


Max Brenner at Bryant Park...


Then walked to the river to the Intrepid Museum...



Interesting mix...


Shopping !


Breakfast at Bluestone Cafe...


Dinner at an Irish Pub near where I am staying on 8th Ave...


That night I went to the second bar on my list - Refinery Rooftop. It's a bit warmer tonight - 13 degrees...so I actually sat outside for a while...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...