Monday 27 November 2017

New York - Monday 27 November 2017

Today I caught the train down to 4th Street as I wanted to try another Aussie Cafe, Banter. I think it's my favourite. Great avo smash with poached eggs and coffee.




Freedom Tower in the distance...


Washington Square Park...


View looking south from Washington Square Park...


Interesting mix of cuisines...



Just had haircut in Lower East Side...


Christmas Trees !


After that, I walked back to Chelsea and walked up The Highline again. I really like that walk.


That night I went to The Press Lounge at the Kimpton Hotel. Very new and very posh. Great views.





Walked across to 5th Ave to soak up the Christmas decorations again...






Sak's 5th Avenue...


Rockefeller Centre...



Tried some honey nuts from a street vendor - too sweet !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...