Sunday 12 November 2017

New York - Sunday 12 November 2017

Walked to another Australian Cafe I wanted to try - Two Hands (related to the restaurant I went to but different location). However there was a long wait and another cafe close by that I wanted to try called Ruby's - also Australian !


After that I caught the subway to Brooklyn and wandered around Brooklyn Heights Promenade which has some great views of Manhattan.



Brooklyn also has some nice buildings (brownstones)...




I could be in Hong Kong !


Had lunch at a Shanghai type restaurant - dumplings etc - which were okay.

I then walked back across the Manhattan Bridge to Lower Manhattan, and walked to Greenwich Village via Canal Street Markets.


Had a drink there and found dinner at Grimaldi's which is a pizza place that I wanted to try. After that, I tried a couple of bars in Chelsea.


Back to my room to pack, as I have an early flight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...