Monday 2 May 2016

Lamma Island - Saturday 30 April 2016

Today I caught the ferry to Lamma Island, a half hour ride. Ferry leaves from Central Pier 4.

Lamma is known for being a fishing village and has a small expat community. Has a nice feel.

Walked from one end to the other and caught the ferry back. Found a nice beach - Lo Shing - and will come back another day for a swim.

I cooked for the first time since I have been here. Risotto with scallops and mushrooms. Couldn't find arborio rice or parmesan but good anyway !

I can't quite work this out...


Expensive food at posh supermarket in IFC...




Lamma Island...


Lamma Power Station...





Coconut drink was very refreshing...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...