Thursday 19 May 2016

Singapore - Wednesday 18 May 2016

Off to Singapore today to work in our office for the rest of the week.

Flew Cathay for the first time. Flight time is just under 4 hours but due to air traffic it was closer to 5 hours. Watched How To Be Single with Rebel Wilson which was good.

HK airport is so big, there's a train to take you to the gate...


Changi Airport never ceases to impress. Straight through immigration, I hardly broke stride and straight into a taxi $23 to hotel in super clean car down super clean roads.

So different to HK as it is clean and attractive and ordered.

Checked into Swissotel Merchant Court where I stayed in 2004 when I came for work with Deloitte.

I had emailed the hotel and requested a river view room. On arrival, I was upgraded to the Executive Club which means I got a beautiful room and use of the Executive Lounge.

View from my balcony...


The room...


View...


Went for a walk down to Clarke Quay and had some dinner. Clarke Quay is party central and there was a lot going on for a Wednesday night. I later found out that it was ladies night hence all the young guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...