Sunday 17 September 2017

London - Sunday 17 September 2017

This morning I walked back to Soho and went to Flat White, another Australian cafe. I came here on my last trip in 2011. 


Poached eggs and sourdough...


Then headed to the British Museum. Street scenes along the way...



I love the British Museum. 


Fantastic place, especially the Egyptian section. I'm always drawn to the Buddhas...




Amazing building...




Then continued walking to Russell Square, where I stayed on my first trip in 1986 at the Imperial Hotel, which is still there !




St Paul's - amazing building...



Still St Paul's...


Love St Paul's...


Selfie on Millennium Bridge...



Walking around Southwark...






Old vs new...


Then headed to Monique's place in Tooting Bec for a late pub lunch. 



Their new house looks great...


Nice pub lunch here...


Nice old car...


Afternoon tea in the back garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...