Monday 31 October 2022

Hong Kong - October 2022

Back in Hong Kong for a week so spent most of the time catching up with friends and doing some admin.

For the first week I stayed at Ibis Sheung Wan. Average room, nice view...

Dinner with friends at Thai On High...


Had brunch with a mate at Club Rangoon with free flow.




Their take on a Bloody Mary was great...


Another day I had lunch with my friend Idy, at BACI Trattoria in California Tower...




One day I had my favourite Cantonese staple - beef and rice noodles, with milk tea...


After a week, I moved to The Harbourview in Wan Chai, near the convention centre...


One day I went to Jordan and then back to Wan Chai by Star Ferry...




As part of my quest to try as many of the world's top bars as possible, one night I went to The Pontiac where I had been a few times before...



One of my favourite meals in Singapore is Hainan chicken rice. I've never found as good in Hong Kong. One day in Wan Chai I found a chicken rice restaurant. It was good but not the same as Singapore...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...