Tuesday 13 December 2022

Sydney - November 2022

On 1 November I headed back to Sydney. I was lucky enough to get an Asia Miles flight in Premium Economy.


On 2 November, Callum had his final HSC exam. So we went to lunch to celebrate!



Chai latte...


Steak sandwich!


I spent some time at Berkeley Vale.


One of my chores was varnishing the deck. This is what it looked like before...


And after three coats...


I bought a car! Love it.




I drove past my Umina Beach house one day as I wanted to see the house they had built next door...


Home made potato salad!


Getting back into cycling around the lake. This is Long Jetty...


And I finally (in Chatswood) found condensed milk in a tube...


So I can make Thai Milk Tea!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...