Friday 1 February 2019

Whistler - January 2019 - Monday 28th to Friday 1 February

We have been so lucky with the weather...



Looking up Blackcomb Mountain from the Fairmont...


In front of the Fairmont...


The kids tried snowboarding one day. I'm not sure it was a total success...





Skiing with Alex...






Yes that's me texting...




I had to try the national dish - poutine - chips and gravy with an optional hot dog. Yeah...no...


Our favourite bar in Blackcomb. Schnapps on a ski. Of course...



More North American food :-)


Enjoying a wine and doing some emails at the Fairmont...


Last night's dinner. Choose your ingredients and have it cooked in front of you. I may have overdone it...


I left on the Friday and it was snowing. Bus transfer back to YVR. Had a great time, but 2 weeks was enough skiing for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...