Friday 15 February 2019

Singapore - February 2019

Went straight from Bali to Singapore, as I am working in the Singapore office this week. Easy flight on Jetstar and landed 25 minutes early. Only about 2 hours flight time. Arrived at Terminal 1.

Straight through immigration and my bag was waiting for me ! Taxi queue was unusually long due to CNY and many drivers being away.

Quick trip to Westin Hotel which is lovely. Got a twin room as Eliza is joining me for a couple of days...


View from my room...


View from the pool deck...


From the pool...



The spa...


Chinatown. It's the Year of the Pig...


I couldn't resist the challenge...




One of my favourites, fried oyster omelette...




Eliza joined me for a couple of days. Here we are at Indochine which is in one of the trees at Gardens by the Bay...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...