Saturday 11 March 2017

Limassol to Paphos - Saturday 11 March 2017

Had breakfast in hotel and picked up my hire car. I'd booked a Nissan Tiida, mid range. Got upgraded to an Audi A3. It's cold and wet so there goes my beach day.


Drove west from Limassol. First stop Kolossi Castle. Nothing there other than the castle but I enjoyed it.








View from the roof...I liked the castle's simplicity...





This is a separate building. I think it was a grain store...



Next stop, Kourion, to see the archeological site. Interesting. Lovely spot overlooking the sea.




Beach at Kourion...



Oops...




Then to Pissouri Beach only because I had heard it's a nice place. Had a coffee there.




On the way to Aphrodite Beach...




Aphrodite Beach...



Then on to Paphos. Walked around and had lunch. Mezze plate which was good.


Walked to Paphos Castle...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...