Tuesday 14 March 2017

Limassol - Monday 13 March and Tuesday 14 March 2017

Woke Monday to gorgeous blue skies. D'oh...

Filled car with petrol and left keys with Reception as it will be picked up.

Normal work day. For dinner tried a new place near the castle. Prawn and mango salad. I am eating such big breakfasts and heavy lunches that for dinner all I want is a salad.

Tuesday also a lovely day. Walked down to the beach and put my feet in the water. I really want to swim but it's on 14 degrees with a very cold wind. So no swim today.

Walked to work as usual. My last day in the office as I leave tomorrow.

Dinner at a different place near the castle. I tried the moussaka which was good.

A last walk along the beach...



Treats at breakfast...


Tai Chi...


Cypriot bakery...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...