Sunday 3 April 2016

Hong Kong - Sunday 3 April 2016

Walked to Pacific Place Mall and then on to Hong Kong Park.

Pacific Place is a flash mall at the base of the JW Marriot Hotel where I stayed once before. All malls look the same to me.

Hong Kong Park is a bit of peace right in the city. The best bit is a walk-through aviary. 

Then bought bread and a custard tart for lunch.

Then off to yoga. Need to get back into it as I have really tightened up in the last few months, with lots of walking but no stretching.

Then back to do the washing in the communal laundry. Dinner back at the Vietnamese place and bed.

Lippo Centre from Hong Kong Park...


Flagstaff House. Oldest Western building in HK. Now a teaware museum !




If the Chinese tourists can do selfies all day long, so can I...


Walk through aviary...


Monkey at the zoo...


Not sure which bit is Australian made...


Fresh produce market in Central...


My favourite Vietnamese restaurant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...