Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Sydney - September 2026

The weather is finally getting better.

When I lived in Hong Kong I acquired a taste for milk tea. I found it at SHARETEA in Town Hall Station...


One night I cooked chicken and eggplant parmigiana which turned out to be excellent...

Cooking banana bread after a long break...

One night I made Thai chicken cakes which were great...

One day on my bike ride I saw a mother duck and about 20 ducklings. Very cute...


On Sunday, we hosted 23 people for lunch for my father-in-law's 80th birthday. It is also Father's Day...





From left to right...Alex, Callum, Tim Kitchingham, Jacqui, Tracy Kitchingham, me, David, Monique and Eliza...

  
I've been very disciplined going to my new gym , One Mingara. It's really nice. This is the upstairs...


One of Alex's friends from Austria, Anna, is staying with us for a couple of days. She has driven this van down solo from Cairns. It gets noticed...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeju Island, South Korea - Friday 9 October, 2026

 Today is my last day on Jeju and I woke up to another perfect day. View from my balcony... I wasn't sure how long it would take to fill...