Thursday 15 June 2023

Sydney to Paris via Hong Kong - Thursday 15 June 2023

So excited to be heading to Sicily!

Early start for a 07:35 flight on Cathay. Delayed for an hour and a half departing, so arrived in Hong Kong later than expected. Bags were checked straight through so went straight through immigration and headed into town via the Airport Express. I have about a 6 hour layover.

Met an ex-colleague at IFC Rooftop for a drink. It was pretty overcast and humid.


Then went and met some more ex-colleagues at the bar we used to hang out at, Bella Lee in Peel Street.


I left about 8:45 to go back to the airport for my 11pm flight. I was starving by then so had some food at Beef & Liberty. Boarded and fell straight to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...