Tuesday 30 October 2018

Shanghai - October 2018

Arrived back in HK from my big European trip on Friday 26 October, and headed to Shanghai on Sunday 28 as I wanted to be there for the first day in the new office. I'm really happy with the result...


Pantry...





View from Reception...


Green wall in Reception...


Stayed at the Langham Xintiandi and went to Calix, where I have been many times before...


Walked into this place, thinking it was a gallery. But it's a Nike shop !



Had dinner with one of the partners at Hotel Bulgari. Horrendously expensive and pretentious, but the views were good !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...