Wednesday 17 October 2018

Limassol - Sunday 7 October 2018

Had a much needed sleep in, and then walked to Dassoudi Beach which was close, and found a nice restaurant for brunch. My colleagues who were staying at the same apartment joined me.


I have to get reacquainted with Cyprus coffee...


The Cyprus breakfast. They serve haloumi with most meals. Lucky I like it !


After that, I walked up to the old town, which is a fair way. But it's a lovely walk, right next to the Med. This is quite an interesting building...



Looking back the way I had come...



I love Limassol Castle and there are many good restaurants surrounding it...


This is the jewellery store I found last time. I like their stuff...


I still haven't worked out what this is...


A typical European street...


The old town is not that big. Nice church and look at that sky...


Then had a well deserved pint for EUR2.50. Then bumped into my boss and his wife who were walking past.


Then walked back and had a dip in the Med before it got dark...


My travel buddy...



Stocked up on water. EUR1.50 for all of this !


Then met colleagues for dinner at a Greek restaurant walking distance from the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...