Thursday 18 October 2018

Limassol to Parikia, Paros - Wednesday 17 October 2018

Early check out and taxi for my 1030 flight to Athens. Had a long layover in Athens for my flight to Paros. Bit of a waste of a day to travel a relatively short distance !

Excited as it's my first time in Greece.

Would normally be excited to be in Seat 1A :-)


And the plane had propellors ! Only a 30 minute flight...



My room at the Sunset View Hotel was clean and spacious...


Great view...



And it is well named :-)



Walked down to the town and got lost in the cobbled alleys. It's very quiet, as to be expected in low season. It's also much colder than Limassol.


Frankish Castle...


Had a drink at Pirate Bar, which I had researched on Tripadvisor. I was the only one there !

Then dinner at Mira on the seafront. Then walked back to my room and crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...