Wednesday 28 February 2024

Sydney - February 2024

A mate from Hong Kong was in Sydney on holiday so I met him for a coffee in Manly and went for a walk. Manly Beach has just been voted best beach in Australia...


I then drove to the lake as we have had the roof replaced and I wanted to see it. I was not happy that the skip had been put on the grass !

New roof is colourbond. Hard to see from here...

On Jacqui's birthday we went to Lilong in Chatswood. Shanghainese food and very good. I love tofu...

And Peking Duck...

Took my sister to Jerry Sent Me in Wyong one Friday night. 

We shared a charcuterie platter...


The house being built on the site of the house I grew up in is coming along. It's weird to watch...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...