Thursday 15 February 2024

Perth - February 2024

Flew from Singapore to Perth on Qantas business class. Only a five hour flight and arrived after midnight. I've never arrived into the international terminal in Perth.

No Uber so I caught a taxi to the Intercontinental which I am trying for the first time. It's right next door to the office.

Worked Monday to Thursday. As I was hosting the UK colleagues, we had very nice dinners each night.

The view from the office is stunning...

On Friday I headed to the airport for my flight at 1020. It ended up being cancelled but I was able to get on the 1520. A long day in the Qantas Club!


Landed about 2245 and home by about 2330.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...