Monday 21 October 2019

Sydney - October 2019

Quick trip for my friend's 50th and to see the family. Overnight flight on Cathay (economy).

Friday night I caught up with my friend Rodney, for drinks.

Saturday was a gorgeous day and I took Callum to basketball.



Saturday night was the big 50th at The Park Hyatt.








Sunday morning I had breakfast with Jacqui at Brick Lane in West Pymble.


And then I bought a bike ! I really miss cycling.


Monday I drove to Narrabeen and rode around the lake. Got a puncture, so I walked to the beach to kill some time while it was fixed. Gorgeous day.





Monday night I took Callum to soccer at North Turramurra.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...