Sunday 3 November 2019

Shanghai - 1-3 November 2019

Headed to Shanghai for a weekend away.

Easy flight on CX then Maglev / subway to Jing'An where I stayed at the Swissotel. My 3rd time here and was upgraded to a higher floor.

Jing'An Temple...



Saturday went to breakfast in Wuding Road, the restaurant / bar area I found last trip. After that I walked around Tianzifang and then to Xintiandi.

Then headed to the aquarium in Lujiazui for something different. It was okay but full of extremely loud school children so I was out quickly.

Headed back to the hotel for a swim, then to dinner at the Bavarian in Wuding Road where I had been before. After that went to Malabar for a drink, then back to hotel.

On Sunday, walked around Jing'An Park and had breakfast at a place called Bread, which was good.



Jing'An Park...


After lunch I headed to the metro to the airport. Easy flight back to HK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...