Tuesday 3 September 2019

Singapore - Tuesday 27 to Friday 30 August 2019

Headed back to Singapore for work for a few days. Decided to stay the weekend.

Flew Tuesday afternoon. Easy 3 hours and 20 minutes. Through immigration very quickly and straight into a taxi.

Staying at Capitol Kempinski a new hotel one stop away from work on the MRT. Lovely large room and great location at City Hall.


The woman who checked me in recommended a rooftop bar called Mr Stork at the Andaz Hotel, about 1km from my hotel. So I walked up and had dinner. Nice view but maybe would have been better to watch the sun go down.




I then headed back to the hotel and went to the hotel bar for my complimentary cocktail. Nice bar, great bartender...


Next morning I headed to breakfast which was very good...


Came back to the room after work to these treats. Sticky rice, yum...


On Thursday we had an office team building exercise. Bowling and karaoke. These are the karaoke booths...


Only in Asia :-)


Bowling lanes were shorter than normal but it was a nice afternoon...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...