Wednesday 18 September 2019

Sydney - September 2019

Went back for Tanna Nankivell's 21st, and to see the family. Overnight flight on Cathay in Premium Economy. Watched Late Night with Emma Thompson but I didn't love it. I wished I'd slept instead !

Hired a Corolla Hybrid from Just Birds as I wanted my independence. Here I am, driving across the Harbour Bridge...


My naked ladies are looking good...


Drove to Warriewood with Eliza for lunch. Nice day...



Saturday night we attended Tanna's 21st at Beachside Dojo, Manly...





Looking north to Queenscliff...



Sunday, I went to Woolworths to get some chocolate for my nephews. A bit overwhelming...


After a nice BBQ lunch, I headed to Wamberal beach for some fresh air...


Then I drove the scenic route to Umina to check out my house. This is Umina Beach...



Monday night I went to watch Callum playing soccer...


On Tuesday, Eliza and I drove to Canberra. Stopped at Goulburn for a break - it snowed last night !



Arrived in Canberra. After seeing my mother, I went for a walk around Lake Burley Griffin with Megan. It was cold but the wind coming off the lake was FREEZING !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...