Thursday 30 August 2018

Singapore - Sunday 26 August 2018

Back to Singapore for work. Been more than a year since my last trip. Flew in Cathay Pacific's newest plane - A350.

Went Premium Economy which was very nice. Flight time 3 hours but we were delayed in HK nearly 2 hours as the cabin overheated due to some generator problem at HKIA.

Flew in on Sunday to prepare for work on Monday.


Stayed at the Swissotel The Stamford, right next to The Fairmont, where I stayed last time. Nice spacious room with a balcony...


View from the balcony...


That afternoon I caught a taxi to Gardens by the Bay which I've never been to. Good timing as they do a light show between 7pm and 8pm to classical music. Very impressive.





Went to Indochine which is a bar in one of the trees...








Couldn't get a taxi, so I walked back to hotel...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...