Thursday 30 August 2018

Singapore - Monday 27 to Thursday 30 August 2018

Monday caught the MRT from City Hall to Raffles Place (one stop). Had a nice Indian lunch with my colleague Gracie.

After work I caught the MRT to Chinatown and had dinner at Smith Street (Food Street). SGD10 for this...



Sri Mariamman Temple in Chinatown...


Took a taxi back to hotel and crashed.

Tuesday was taken to lunch by one of the partners. After work I went to Lantern at the Fullerton Bay Hotel which was on my list of rooftop bars to try...





SGD22 for a chardonnay served in a plastic glass ! But there's a pool there, so understand. Great views though...



Then went to Lau Pa Sat, my favourite hawker centre for kway du. SGD5 for the large...


My favourite Shanghai bar, Bar Rouge, has opened in Singapore. On Level 71 of my hotel ! Had to try it...




Wednesday had team lunch at a German burger place. And after work I went to Loof, another rooftop bar very close to my hotel...


Shiitake mushroom skewers. Yum...


View from the hotel pool area. You can see Marina Bay Sands from most places in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...