Thursday 24 November 2016

Tortola - Monday 21 October to Thursday 24 October 2016

A week of work. Trying new places for breakfast and dinner each day

Monday had breakfast at the Best Cup and at night went to The Cabernet (the Cab) for dinner by myself.

Tuesday had breakfast at Capriccios and dinner at Maria's. Wednesday had breakfast at Island Roots.

Getting into the swing of things here. It rained a fair bit this week and the days are still warm / very warm.

As nice as it is here, I will be ready to leave on Friday. I know now why I live in a big city !

Chad took me to a local restaurant for lunch - Marie's... I had conch curry (again)...


View from the fishing co-op looking back to Road Town...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...