Nice rainbow!
My Father taught Callum to fish here...
We would often go to the pub for dinner...
I continued home via Karuah, another stop with the family in the 70's...
One day I drove to Bronte to have lunch with an ex-colleague. Beautiful day...
One day while working at Umina, I went to the beach for a coffee. Still cold but sunny at least...
Nice moon again...
I'm cooking most nights at the moment. Cantonese style green beans...
One day, I went to visit Alex at her work, TreeTops. I did the ziplines which was fun but climbing the ladders was less so :-)
Didn't love this bit either...
One day I went for a bush walk with Alex from Forresters Beach to Bateau Bay...
This guy was watching us...
Then we had a pie at the Forresters Beach bakery and this guy was watching us :-)
A rainbow this time looking the other way...
The weather has been cold but the days have generally been sunny. I went for a walk along the lake path one day...
My old mower needed a service so rather than spend the $200 for that, I bought an electric one...

%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy.jpg)

%20-%20Copy.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment