Tuesday 23 August 2022

Hong Kong - August 2022

I walk through Tai Kwun most mornings and pass by here. Lovely blue sky...

One afternoon I headed to Peng Chau to meet my mate for dinner. Lovely afternoon.




One night I met some friends for a drink in Central Market. This was the tasting plate...


Then we went to Feather and Bone for steak and I had this dessert...Negroni Panna Cotta...


One Friday night I met a friend for dinner at Hutong. It has moved since I was last there.



Had a cocktail on the terrace while I waited for my friend...




Food was great. These are clams...


Followed by char sui and prawns...








Afterwards we walked back to the ferry terminal...



Had brunch with friends at Honjo in Sheung Wan. Really nice food...


The highlight was the free-flow sushi...



Brunch in Tai Kwun one day...


Junk trip with some friends and colleagues! Perfect weather. This is our boat...


It departed from Sai Kung, so had to get up early to get a taxi, and be there by 8:30.


They towed a small boat for wake surfing...




The water was so nice and clean. This photo is not enhanced...


The police were quite conspicuous...



It rained briefly but that was okay as it cooled things down...



All in it was a fantastic day. Afterwards we got dinner in Sai Kung and headed back to Central. Group photo...


One Saturday I went to The Cupping Room in Sheung Wan for breakfast. This was one of the first cafes I went to when I moved here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...