Wednesday 20 November 2019

Hong Kong - November 2019

Art display at Tai Kwun. Always something going on here, but not many tourists at the moment.


Bought a new shirt...



Elephant Grounds on Caine Road always a good place for brunch...


The weather at this time of year is spectacular. Been hitting the gym and doing a lot of yoga. Enjoying a new brunch place in Soho - Barista by Givres. This one is avocado on dukkah...



Went to Harbour City one day on the ferry, and bought some new clothes. The weather in November was spectacular.




Love my new pants...


Ice-cream from Barista by Givres, my new brunch place...


I bought a full length mirror for my cupboard...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...