Sunday 31 March 2019

Hong Kong - March 2019

When I moved to HK, the Observation Wheel was HKD100 (A$18). I never got round to doing it. Then it was taken over by another operator and is now HKD20 (A$3.62) ! So one night when the queue wasn't too long, I tried it. It was just okay. Better views from some rooftop bars !





Tried a new place in Gough Street (Sama)...


Used my potato press to make some pesto gnocchi...





Wearing my new tie which Alex gave me for Christmas...


I love how HK office buildings have so many restaurants. I don't know how they all survive.


Bought some lilies for the apartment...


Having a mould problem so invested in a dehumidifier. Seems to do the trick...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...