Monday 30 October 2023

Sydney - October 2023

It's birthday month and we got our Berkeley Vale house back after it having being rented for the past six months. I went up to the house to prepare for the party and got up each morning for my regular cycle. One morning I rode to Long Jetty and had a nice breakfast...

Got up early one morning to watch the sunrise...


I was so happy that four of my Hong Kong mates made the trip for my birthday...




With Jason and Eliza...


With Richard and Julie...


We all had zero birthdays. The cake says 150!




Turned out to be a nice day. Richard and Stu...


With Ian and Angela...


With Glenys and Wendy...



Julie, Ant and Vanessa...


Vanessa!


Glenys and Chris...


The day after, we headed to the Hunter Valley for some wine tasting...




On my actual birthday the family took me to a Japanese restaurant in Gordon.


Another weekend I re-stained the deck...


Halloween. This is our feeble attemtp at decoration :-)


Spending time back at Berkeley vale. Love the stars...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...