Thursday 6 September 2018

Shanghai - September 2018

Quick trip to check on the status of the new office.

Stayed at the Swissotel Jing'An this time. Wanted to try a different area.


Had dinner at a Thai place close by that had been recommended. Food was great...



Next day I caught the subway to Dongchang Road which is where the new offices is. Bizarrely I bumped into the people who I was meeting with, on the train, at the very door I was standing !


Lobby of new office...


Later I walked up Century Avenue to Lujiazui...


Shanghai Tower on the left...


The Pearl...


Had dinner at Kartel, a rooftop bar within walking distance of my hotel...


Ate in the restaurant as it was raining...


Beef carpaccio was good...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...