Saturday 3 October 2020

Hong Kong Junk Boat trip - October 2020

I finally did my first daytime junk trip. It's a tradition in Hong Kong and means someone rents a nice boat and stocks it with beer and food and it then moors somewhere for the day. We were lucky with the weather and it was a great day.

Here we are leaving the ferry terminal, looking back to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre...


Always nice to see a traditional junk...




We moored off Big Wave Bay which you can see in the background. That's me relaxing on the foam thing...



My mate Ian on the upper deck...


It was dark by the time we headed back to Central. Here is K11 and Rosewood hotel on the right...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...