Sunday 20 August 2017

Hong Kong - August 2017

Found a new cha chaan teng right next to my office. Good quick lunch...


First Typhoon T10 since 2012...



Instagram Pier out the front of our place, nearly went under water...


Google translate ?


Cafe in Sheraton TST where I do my language exchange...


Went to dinner after in Jordan. More local than a cha chaan teng. Had great spicy tofu, beef & veges and oyster omelette...


Had my shoes polished. HKD40...



Gradually trying out the local haunts. Had a drink with Jacqui one night at Shoreditch in Kennedy Town...


I am doing English / Cantonese language exchange and met my exchange partner at a cafe in TST. Chocolate looks great and will try it next time !


Still trying lunch places in Sheung Wan. Had pork and tofu laksa here one day. It was okay, not spectacular...


Friday night in Sheung Wan looks very different to day time. Restaurants close, bars open...


This Summer has been very wet. Sunday was a lovely day and I took this from the Macau Ferry Terminal...


Went to Shek O one Sunday. Had banana pancakes at Lulu's...


It's a popular destination for cyclists...


Walked through the village and found a little walk...



Entry to our apartment building from the Japanese Restaurant on Queens Road. Everything is so close...


View from our bedroom at 5am one morning...


My standard stir-fry...


Brunch with Jacqui at Ollie's, Sai Ying Pun...corn fritters...yum...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...