Monday 9 May 2022

Central to Stanley hike - May 2022

We have two long weekends in May. One for labour day and one for Buddha's Birthday. 

One Saturday I walked from home to Stanley which I have never done before, although I have previously done it in two parts (Central to Repulse Bay and Ocean Park to Stanley).



I stopped at Wan Chai Gap Park for a snack - siu mai. HKD10 for six...


Coming down into Deepwater Bay...


From Deepwater Bay Beach, there's a path next to the sea which takes you to Repulse Bay...



A climb again after Repulse Bay and then down into Stanley...

Arrived in Stanley and had a coffee. Then caught the bus back to Wan Chai for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...