Saturday 16 January 2021

Sydney - January 2021

 Weather has been very rainy and due to COVID, the Northern Beaches have been locked down.

Alex turned 22 and we went to The Cottage Balmain for lunch. She was not impressed when I looked at my phone !


Masked up at St Ives Shopping Centre...


Went for a swim at Freshwater when the Northern Beaches came out of lockdown...



Went and viewed the apartment at Curl Curl which we have put on the market...


Checked out Curl Curl beach...


Had a couple of days at my sister's new house in Wamberal. Had a swim at Wamberal Beach.

Interesting to see the effects of the huge seas a couple of months ago, on the beachfront houses. This is from Wamberal looking south to Terrigal...


This is Terrigal beach, looking north to Wamberal...


Terrigal Beach was busy on Sunday morning...


Callum took Leo for a swim. He didn't love it !




Had dinner at my friend Julie's place one night...


Alex tried to put some mascara on Callum...


I went and had dinner with my mate Jeff one night. His apartment in Pott's Point has great views...



Took Callum and Eliza for a swim at Mona Vale one day, now the weather is finally good...



The garden is looking great after all the rain we've been having...


Was missing Chinese food, so went to Chatswood one day for lunch. Salt & Pepper tofu...


Beijing shallot pancake...



Went and took a photo of my Mother's house...


Had lunch with Alex one day at the Green Moustache in North Sydney. The gnocchi with crab was amazing...


On my last day, I took Callum and Eliza for lunch at Little Collins in Freshwater...


Went to Mrs Macquarie's Chair to watch the sunset on my last night in Sydney.




Finally the day came to fly back to Hong Kong. The airport was deserted and the plane very empty..


Leaving Sydney...


The usual...


Lunch in Business Class...


Dinner...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...