Friday 13 November 2020

Aberdeen Reservoir hike - November 2020

Last month I walked from my place to Aberdeen. This time I wanted to walk a different way via Aberdeen Reservoir.

From my place I walked along Bowen Road Fitness Trail. Halfway along, I took a right and went up Wan Chai Gap Road to Wan Chai Gap Park. That was steep and the hardest part of this hike.

Then got onto Middle Gap Road which I wanted to see as there are many large mansions there. It's not long and turns into the trail to Aberdeen.


The trail takes you on a path overlooking Ocean Park and Wong Chuk Hang.


Looking down to Aberdeen...


Followed the signs to the lower reservoir and came out here...



Then kept going and before long came out of the park and headed down a suburban street to Aberdeen.


Then walked along the harbour back to Wong Chuk Hang MTR station and back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...