Monday 21 January 2019

Whistler - January 2019 - Monday 21 to Wednesday 23rd

Monday, Alex arrived from Sydney. I skipped skiing as I wanted to be here when she arrived. It's a spectacular day. This is where we are staying...





Caught the bus into Blackcomb and sorted ski hire. Then walked to Whistler. Coffee and hot chocolate (with cream) at Moguls...




Tuesday was a bit overcast. This is from the Blackcomb Gondola...


Walking back to the bus after drinks in Blackcomb Village...


Snowing !


Whistler Village...




The next day was lovely and clear. Alex was in lessons so I did a Blackcomb mountain tour. Quite challenging as I was the weakest skiier in the group...




Having a drink at the Four Seasons at the end of the day...


Being silly in the snow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...