Monday, 21 January 2019

Whistler - January 2019 - Monday 21 to Wednesday 23rd

Monday, Alex arrived from Sydney. I skipped skiing as I wanted to be here when she arrived. It's a spectacular day. This is where we are staying...





Caught the bus into Blackcomb and sorted ski hire. Then walked to Whistler. Coffee and hot chocolate (with cream) at Moguls...




Tuesday was a bit overcast. This is from the Blackcomb Gondola...


Walking back to the bus after drinks in Blackcomb Village...


Snowing !


Whistler Village...




The next day was lovely and clear. Alex was in lessons so I did a Blackcomb mountain tour. Quite challenging as I was the weakest skiier in the group...




Having a drink at the Four Seasons at the end of the day...


Being silly in the snow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheung Chau, Hong Kong - September 2026

 One day we caught the ferry to Cheung Chau. It's pretty hot. The boats in the harbour look great... It was pretty early so the cafe...