Dinner at a Chinese place in Elgin Street. Great food. This is eggplant...
Moving to a smaller place in Central. Didn't think I had so much stuff...
Main bedroom in my new place...
Christmas Tree at Tai Kwun, near my new home...
Gorgeous December weather. View from Harbour One...
Dessert at our work Christmas party at French Window...
Christmas decorations in Landmark...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheung Chau - September 2026
One day we caught the ferry to Cheung Chau. It's pretty hot. The boats in the harbour look great... It was pretty early so the cafe...
-
I thought I'd head home from Singapore via Bangkok. So on Friday afternoon I caught a Scoot flight to Bangkok. Easy two hour flight. The...
-
The next morning I caught a Grab to the Imperial City. It wasn't far but it's very hot so I got there about 8am to beat the heat and...
-
Went to Brisbane for my regular trip. Worked in the office and then checked into the Marriott. I had a nice room on the executive floor with...











No comments:
Post a Comment