Sunday 18 November 2018

Hong Kong - November 2018

First day back in HK after my long European trip, I went to pay for my lunch with Euro, not HKD. The 20s are the same colour. Oops...


Typical HK office block. Restaurants on many floors...


Tried a new Thai place in Sai Ying Pun. These are prawn and cheese things. Interesting...


My work was nominated for a branding award, so I went with my colleague to the awards night at the W Hotel. We cleaned up !




Finally I made it to Happy Valley Racecourse one night...



And won !


Took my colleague from Cyprus to C'est La Vi...



Said goodbye to Eliza as she has finished school and is returning to Sydney for university...


Took a ride on the Star Ferry - it's been a while. I never tire of the view...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...