Monday 2 October 2017

London - Monday 2 October 2017

My last  day in London today !

Checked out of hotel and went to Tower Hill tube where we met Jacqui and Eliza. Had a quick breakfast at Pret-A-Manger and then bought tickets to the Tower of London. I had done this in 1986 but every trip since, I just walk around the building which I love.

Did a walking tour and looked around. After we walked over Tower Bridge and then had lunch at a pub on Southbank.

We then walked over Millennium Bridge to St Paul's and then back down Fleet St to my hotel to pick up our bags.

I caught the tube to Paddington and then the Paddington Express to Heathrow.

Checked in and went to the Cathay Lounge. I had a long wait for my flight at 2230.

View from Tower Hill tube...









Dragon - not sure why...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...