Saturday 16 April 2022

Violet Hill to Stanley hike - April 2022

On Easter Saturday, I tried a new hike from Violet Hill to Stanley via The Twins water catchment.

I caught the bus to Wong Nai Chung Gap Trail and hiked along part of the Wilson Trail Section 1. It was a fair way up and then down to the beginning of The Twins hike that I had done before (and never again!). I then turned right and had a flat walk along the catchwater to Stanley which was easy but a bit boring as you couldn't see much.


There were a lot of stairs at the beginning...


Lovely views of Tai Tam, even though it was not a clear day...



Elevated view of Repulse Bay...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Melbourne - June 2024

Had to go to Melbourne for work. Flew on the Monday morning and straight to the office. After work I checked in to Voco and crossed Lonsdale...